Media Registration is now open for Phoenix Comic Fest 2018!
Please read ALL information below as the application process
& qualifications have changed!
Phoenix Comic Fest media registration is open to members of established editorial outlets such as newspapers, magazines, TV stations, radio stations, professional blogs, podcasts, etc. who are regularly making editorial contributions.
Editorial press members include journalists, reporters, reviewers, podcasters, etc. who are attending for the sole purpose of covering Phoenix Comic Fest for an editorial media outlet. Non-editorial staff at media outlets such as graphic designers, marketing, PR, and sales staff do not qualify for media credentials.
Photographers and videographers must be an active, contributing team member of a qualifying editorial outlet in order to be considered for media credentials.
Photography business websites, social media pages, personal blogs, fan sites, and community forums will not be considered for media credentials.
Complimentary media credentials are extended as a courtesy. Attendees and featured guests are valued and we strive to provide an enjoyable experience for them. As such, all media representatives are expected to maintain a friendly environment for attendees, vendors, guests, and staff at all times. Violation of convention policies or press/media rules may result in revocation of your credentials.
Media Application Process & Guidelines
- There will be NO on-site registration for media. All applications must be received by March 23, 2018.
- Each person on your team must submit their own application. One approved application will receive one media credential.
- Applicants must be 18 years or older.
- Please know that simply sending in your application does not guarantee approval for a media credential. Prior approval for another Square Egg Entertainment event also does not guarantee approval at any event.
- We highly recommend applying as early as possible as media credentials are extremely limited and we will likely reach capacity for media credentials before the deadline.
- Professional photography, filming, and interviews are not permitted without approved media credentials.
- You will be notified if you have been approved or denied within 4 weeks of when you submit your application. Further information will be provided in a confirmation email if you have been approved.
The deadline to apply for media for Phoenix Comic Fest 2018 is Friday, March 23, 2018, at 4:59 PM MST or once all media credentials have been allocated, whichever comes first. We recommend applying as early as possible! Once the deadline passes, no other applications will be accepted.
All Decisions are Final
Square Egg Entertainment reserves the right to approve or deny any application for any reason. Please make sure your application is complete with any and all information that will help the Square Egg PR team to make an informed decision. Once the decision is made, it cannot be appealed. Incomplete applications will automatically be denied.
Read it all? Great! You’re ready to apply.